- Smart Society
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Eligibility to use the services
The services of “TimePay” are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are incompetent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act,1872, including un-discharged solvents, minors (under the age of 18 years), etc. are not eligible for the services provided under “TimePay” and hence shall not register as user or transact on “TimePay”.
“TimePay” is a payment suite layered with Merchant services, empowering digitization to home owners and small, medium, and large merchants.
“TimePay” platform facilitates two-pronged(combined) approaches:
1) Develop and provide Digital technology for Service providers (Merchants).
- TimePay Smart Society: TimePay Smart Society application is a perfect solution for Society management to connect and manage financial and critical services with members, staff, local merchants, doorstep vendors and property agents.
- imePay Digital Merchant: “TimePay” provides Digital solution to Hyper Local Merchants and Doorstep Merchants by empowering them with technology to deliver orders online, manage inventory, facilitating invoicing, payments, reconciliation and accounting, compliances and business connect.
- TimePay Digital Payment: TimePay Digital Payment solution is designed for merchants facilitating online payment services like UPI or QR payments for their customers. It facilitates merchants to control and manage complete financial value chain from invoicing to financial statements.
2) Create integrated application for users bringing all the services in a single app.
- “TimePay” Mobile application will provide integrated solution to users consuming services of below mentioned merchant categories,
- Housing society
- Doorstep Merchants
- Hyper-local merchants
- Property management
- Utility services
- IOT solution for property
Digital Payment and transaction remain the backbone and USP for the entire delivery mechanism.
To avail the services of “TimePay” Mobile App You shall be required to register with “TimePay”. You agree to keep your passcode confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and passcode.
Pre-condition for User Registration:
- “TimePay” application should have been downloaded and installed,
- An Android Mobile device,
- At least one mobile SIM should be inserted in the mobile device,
- The mobile number should be a registered mobile number with the mobile operator,
- Internet connectivity should be enabled,
- GPS on the user’s mobile device should be enabled.
- Active email ID,
- Active Indian Bank account with debit card.
USER REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of “TimePay” (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use “TimePay” for any purpose other than that for which we make the Mobile App and website available. “TimePay” may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of “TimePay” Mobile App and website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from “TimePay” to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us,
- Make any unauthorized use of “TimePay”, including collecting user names and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses,
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of “TimePay”, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of “TimePay” and/or the Content contained therein,
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site,
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords,
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct,
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools,
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Mobile App or the networks or services connected to the Mobile App,
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the user name of another user,
- Use any information obtained from “TimePay” in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person,
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile,
- Use “TimePay” as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use “TimePay” and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise,
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of “TimePay”,
- Attempt to bypass any measures of “TimePay” designed to prevent or restrict access to “TimePay”, or any portion of “TimePay”,
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or operators engaged in providing any portion of “TimePay” to you,
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content,
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Mobile App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Mobile App,
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware,” “Malware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”),
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Mobile App, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software,
- Use “TimePay” in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You are not allowed to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share certain prohibited categories of information (Prohibited Information) which are listed below:
- Information which belongs to another person and you don’t have any right;
- Information which is grossly harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Information which infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Information which deceive or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Information which impersonates another person;
- Information which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Information which threatens the unity , integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other Nation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use “TimePay”, you are granted a limited license to access and use “TimePay” and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to “TimePay”, the Content and the Marks.
FEEDBACK / REVIEWS
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information ("Feedback/Reviews") regarding “TimePay” provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Feedback/Reviews for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Feedback/Reviews, and you hereby warrant that any such Feedback/Reviews are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Feedback/Reviews. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Feedback/Reviews.
When posting a Feedback/Review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your Feedback/Reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your Feedback/Reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your Feedback/Reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative Feedback/Reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post Feedback/Reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove Feedback/Reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen Feedback/Reviews or to delete Feedback/Reviews, even if anyone considers Feedback/Reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Feedback/Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any Feedback/Reviews or for any claims, liabilities, or losses arising out of any Feedback/Reviews. By posting a Feedback/Reviews, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to Feedback/Reviews.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of our mobile app, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
MOBILE APP AND WEBSITE MANAGEMENT
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of “TimePay” at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on “TimePay”. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of “TimePay” without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of “TimePay”.
We cannot guarantee “TimePay” will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to “TimePay”, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify “TimePay” at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use “TimePay” during any downtime or discontinuance of “TimePay”.
There may be information on “TimePay” that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website or mobile app at any time, without prior notice.
TIMEPAY MOBILE APP AND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AS-IS BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF TIMEPAY AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, IN CONNECTION WITH TIMEPAY AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF TIMEPAY’S CONTENT AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM TIMEPAY, (4) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH TIMEPAY BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA TIMEPAY.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, partners or affiliates be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the TimePay Mobile App or inability to use, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to “TimePay” for the purpose of managing the performance of “TimePay” mobile app or website, as well as data relating to your use of “TimePay” mobile app or the website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using “TimePay” mobile app or the website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
By creating an Account with “TimePay” the user agrees that “TimePay” on its own or third parties may send you informational and Promotional text messages (SMS), e-mail notifications or such other means of communication as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. We may send you text messages (SMS), e-mail notifications or such other means of communication to advertise “TimePay” Services or our third Party Provider’s Services, promote new products and services, to obtain your valuable feedback, send surveys to understand your experience with our Services and your needs and requirements. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification from “TimePay” at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you no longer wish to receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification may impact your use of the Services.
Chat or Communication Platform
“TimePay” reserves the right to collect, store, use, read your communications with intention to serve you better and to know your needs and requirements.