TimePay is a UPI Payment platform which aggregates the Pathology labs services for its user base. TimePay intends to start doorstep Pathology service on its TimePay platform for selective cities of India. TimePay is not Pathology service provider, the services will be delivered by the respective Pathology labs. TimePay enables users to reach out to local pathology service providers for required services providing home visit facility through digital platform being a Pathology lab facilitator.
Use of TimePay Platform for Pathology Services
1. TimePay is operating an online platform and assumes the role of facilitator for Pathology labs and does not at any point of time during any transaction between User and Pathology labs on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the services offered by Pathology labs.
2. The Platform allows the Users to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Pathology labs, TimePay will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, facilitate users by connecting them to nearby labs.
3. TimePay does not own, provide on its own such services offered by the Pathology labs, and/or does not control the Pathology labs or the related services provided in connection thereof. User understands that any Order that he/she places shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out herein including, but not limited to, service availability, delivery location serviceability, and acceptance of Orders by Pathology labs.
4. The User agrees and acknowledges that TimePay shall not be responsible for a) the services provided by the Pathology labs, b) the Pathology lab's services not being up to User expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to him/her, and c) the availability or unavailability of certain services.
5. Generally, all Orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed. Once the Order is confirmed, User can see summary of the confirmed booking on the TimePay platform.
6. In connection with User’s Order, he/she will be asked to provide patient information such as name, age, gender, email ID, contact number, relation with User if User booking the order on behalf of patient, billing address and any other information as required to fulfill order.
7. The prices reflected on the Platform, except platform/convenience charges, are determined solely by the Pathology labs and are listed based on Pathology lab’s information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing Order due to Pathology labs changing the service price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Pathology labs attributing to various factors beyond control. TimePay shall not be responsible for any changes in the service price.
Disclaimer: Prices on services as reflected on the Platform may be due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Pathology labs be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Pathology labs may cancel User’s Order(s).
8. In addition to the foregoing, Pathology lab may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability or change in Order or change in price of any item in the Order. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final.
9. We are providing services in the selective cities of India. Users may not be able to avail Services if their delivery location is outside TimePay’s current scope of Service. TimePay will keep the User informed of the same at the time of confirming his/her Order booking.
10. Home visit will be conducted at the address designated by User at the time of placing the Order on the Platform. User’s Order will be cancelled in the event of any change of the address by User and User shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery of services in the event of change of the delivery location shall be subject to acceptance by Pathology labs or sole discretion of TimePay.
11. The User shall undertake to provide adequate directions and information about his/her address for proper delivery of service. In the event of no delivery due to any act or omission attributable to User, the services shall be deemed to have been delivered to the User and all risk and responsibility in relation thereto shall pass to the User without being entitled to any refund.
12. User agrees that the Services shall be provided through the Platform only during the working hours of the relevant Pathology labs.
13. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Users and Pathology labs alone with respect to services being offered by the Pathology labs. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, home visit costs, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to services. TimePay does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Users and Pathology labs. TimePay may, however, offer support services to Pathology labs in respect to Order fulfilment, mode of payment, payment collection, and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by TimePay with the Pathology labs. The price of the services offered by the Pathology labs are determined by the Pathology labs itself and TimePay has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
14. The Pathology labs shall be solely responsible for any warranty/guarantee of the services delivered to the Users and in no event shall be the responsibility of TimePay. All Pathology labs offers are subject to their terms and conditions. TimePay takes no responsibility for such offers.
15. TimePay is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Pathology labs and the User. In case of complaints from the User pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, TimePay shall notify the same to Pathology labs and shall also redirect the User to the Pathology labs. The Pathology labs shall be liable for redressing User complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Pathology labs accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Pathology labs and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
1. All payments made against the Orders or Services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by TimePay is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, TimePay is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
2. Users acknowledge and agree that TimePay acts as the Pathology lab's payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from Users on behalf of the Pathology labs. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Pathology labs, your payment obligation to the Pathology labs for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts to the Pathology labs. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Pathology labs for Order bookings for delivery of the services using the Platform.
3. User agrees to pay for the total amount for the Order placed on the Platform. TimePay will collect the total amount in accordance with the pricing terms set forth in the applicable listing of service for the particular Pathology labs, apart from the platform/convenience fees for Services. Please note that we cannot control any amount that may be charged to User by his/her bank related to our collection of the total amount, and we disclaim all liability in this regard.
4. The final tax bill will be issued by the Pathology labs to the User along with the Order and TimePay is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Pathology labs. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Pathology labs. TimePay holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The Pathology labs solely responsible for any legal issue arising on the taxes.
5. The transactions are bilateral between the Pathology labs and User, therefore, TimePay is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transactions.
Privacy and protection of information
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
Following are cancellation and refunds terms for availing home visit Pathology Services from the Pathology labs on the TimePay Platform -
1. Customer Cancellation
In case User cancels the Order before allotment of Pathology assistant for home visit, his/her Testing charges and Visiting charges will be refunded but platform charges will be deducted since transaction has occurred and payment towards gateway and other services are applicable.
For example: Testing charges: Rs. 2000/-, Home visit charges: Rs. 300/-, Platform charges: Rs. 50/-.
In the above case, refund value will be Rs. 2300/- (Testing charges + Home visit charges).
In case User cancels the Order after allotment of Pathology assistant for home visit, his/her Testing charges will be refunded but visiting charges and platform charges will be deducted. On allotment of test slot to Pathology assistant his/her visiting time is booked for User and hence visiting charges deducted. Since transaction has occurred and payment towards gateway and other services are applicable.
For example: testing charges: Rs.2000/-, home visit charges: Rs.300/-, Platform charges: Rs.50/-.
In the above case, refund value will be Rs. 2000/- (Testing charges only).
In a special discount, in case there are schemes, TimePay may work out a plan to waive off cancellation cost towards visiting charges and platform charges. This will be pre-informed on the platform while doing transactions.
TimePay reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the User and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If TimePay is satisfied with the request and it fulfils any of the aforesaid conditions, then TimePay shall process the cancellation request and refund amounts to the User.
2. Cancellation by Pathology labs or TimePay
a) TimePay reserves the right to collect a cancellation charges for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Pathology lab or TimePay for reasons in the event if the address provided by User is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone or lack of information, direction about User address or User is unavailable for fulfilment of the services ordered.
In above cases, home visit charges and platform charges will be deducted and testing charges will be refunded to User.
b) There may be cases where Pathology labs or TimePay cancels the order due to reasons including without limitation, technical errors in Platform, unavailability of the services ordered, Pathology lab being closed, Pathology labs unable to provide home visit service at that moment or any other reason attributable to TimePay or Pathology labs. In such cases, TimePay shall not charge a cancellation charge from User. If the order is cancelled by either TimePay or Pathology lab after payment has been paid by User, User will be eligible for 100% refund for full amount of Order value.
TimePay reserves the right to deduct the cancellation charges from the amount refundable to User.
User may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if Pathology labs fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to either Pathology labs or TimePay, however such refunds will be assessed on a case-to-case basis by TimePay.
TimePay’s decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
All refunds shall be processed in the same manner as they are received and the estimated timeline for refund is 5-7 Business days.