This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Eligibility to use the services
The services of “TimePay Smart Society” are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are incompetent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act,1872, including un-discharged solvents, minors (under the age of 18 years), etc. are not eligible for the services provided under “TimePay Smart Society” and hence shall not register as user or transact on “TimePay Smart Society”.
‘TimePay Smart Society’ is mobile application built for smooth operations of Co-operative Housing Societies. The application has been built with highly secured banking platform. The application delivers comprehensive solution to Society Operators (Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, Facility Management Company, Managing committee, Chattered Accountants), Merchant/ Service Providers (Doorstep vendors, Local merchants, Property agents) and Society Members. The application not only help the Society Authorisers/ Managers for proper functioning of their day-to-day activities within the society but also keep a track of the changes. The application enabling enhanced user experience, convenience and security for Society Members.
To avail the services of “TimePay Smart Society” Mobile App You shall be required to register with “TimePay Smart Society”. You agree to keep your passcode confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and passcode.
Pre-condition for User Registration:
- “TimePay Smart Society” application should have been downloaded and installed,
- An Android Mobile device,
- At least one mobile SIM should be inserted in the mobile device,
- The mobile number should be a registered mobile number with the mobile operator,
- Internet connectivity should be enabled,
- GPS on the user’s mobile device should be enabled.
- Active email ID,
- Active Indian Bank account with debit card (optional)
USER REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of “TimePay Smart Society” (or any portion thereof).
SCOPE OF TIMEPAY SMART SOCIETY SERVICES
Services offered under TimePay Smart Society:
“TimePay Smart Society” offers various services to Society Operators, Service Providers and Society Members. The services offered by “TimePay Smart Society” including, but not limited to Society Data Process & Operation, Mobile Application to Members, Portal access to society, Automating Maintenance Process, Helpdesk, Event Notification, Document process and operation, Collection & Payments, Accounting Operation, Security Operation, Parking, and Payments for service providers, etc. These services are provided by Network People Services Technologies Ltd. (NPST) under its brand name “TimePay Smart Society”. The terms ‘NPST’ and “TimePay Smart Society” have been used interchangeably.
Responsibilities of the Society:
The Society undertakes to exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence in the duties entrusted to it, which include but not limited to:
- Undergoing training as imparted by NPST.
- Being actively involved in accessing and using TimePay Smart Society App.
- Undertake awareness camp within Society to get aware the society members about various services of TimePay Smart Society App.
- The Society ensure that the TimePay Smart Society App will be used/accessed by every members of society.
- Right to communicate with media or any other announcement in local area lies with the NPST. However, if Society wants to communicate any article related to TimePay Smart Society App in media/press, it will have to obtain prior permission to make any such communication in the best interest of business.
- The Society acknowledge that as a registered user it shall be responsible for maintaining the security of its Account such as its Account login credentials and passwords, and that it should not provide these credentials to any third party. If it comes to Society knowledge that or if Society have reason to believe that its Account credentials have been stolen or been made known to others, Society must contact NPST immediately. The Society acknowledge that it shall be responsible for all acts done, using its Account login credentials. NPST shall not be responsible if someone else accesses its Account on account of its failure to maintain security of its Account credentials.
Responsibilities of NPST:
- NPST agrees and undertakes to exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence while performing all its duties and obligations.
- At the request of Society, NPST either by itself or through its authorized representatives/agent may provide necessary technical support and guidance to the Society as it may deem fit. In the event the Society has any queries or seeks any clarification NPST shall facilitate response to the same to the best of its ability.
- NPST will also update its website and mobile app from time to time.
- NPST shall maintain in strict confidence all information received, collected from Society and will not share such information with any third parties. The Information that Society provided to NPST shall be maintained in a safe and secure manner.
Society Registration Charges:
In consideration of on-boarding/registration of Society and availing services of on TimePay Smart Society App, Society shall be required to pay to NPST as and by way of Society on-boarding/registration and service availing charges (non-refundable) as mentioned in Proposal submitted to Society.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
TIMEPAY SMART SOCIETY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED ON AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF TIMEPAY SMART SOCIETY AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, IN CONNECTION WITH TIMEPAY SMART SOCIETY AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You acknowledges and accepts that TimePay Smart Society’s services may not be uninterrupted or error free.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By creating an Account with “TimePay Smart Society” the user agrees that “TimePay Smart Society” on its own or third parties may send you informational and Promotional text messages (SMS), e-mail notifications or such other means of communication as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. We may send you text messages (SMS), e-mail notifications or such other means of communication to advertise “TimePay Smart Society” Services or our third Party Provider’s Services, promote new products and services, to obtain your valuable feedback, send surveys to understand your experience with our Services and your needs and requirements. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification from “TimePay Smart Society” at any time by sending an email to email@example.com indicating that you no longer wish to receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification may impact your use of the Services.
Chat or Communication Platform: